Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Monday, July 8, 2019
Fun Quote from Mr.Krab That Will Raise You
Spirit of Seeking Money
The attitude of Mr. Krab in pursuing money is actually worth our example, because indeed if we want to get what we want, one of the keys is hard work or maybe smart work like most of the Mr. Krab do, but use a good way, not like Mr. Krab weird and maybe even cunning.
Moreover, for those of us who want to build a business or anything concerned about money, we can imitate some of the positive behaviors of this Mr. Krab. But it needs to be sorted out too because not all of the characteristics of the Mr.Krab are worthy of imitation. His overly greedy nature is a NO.
Here is a collection of the words Mr. Krab that make you the spirit of looking for money:
- "We never refused customer requests even though the request was strange." (customer requests are always strange, but yes we as sellers should be able to fulfill that even though it's weird but the most important thing is customer satisfaction number 1)
- "5 letters for happiness: MONEY (Money)." (Very simple, Happiness = Money, 'but happiness isn't always about money', it's true but let's be honest, everything needs money so in short this saying is true)
- "You can't hang things in front of my customer's face." (Mr. Krab seems to be very concerned about the comfort of his customers)
- "This is my debt, plus a bonus. Now, this is your paycheck." (Don't forget to pay your debts)
- [While singing cheerfully] "Counting my money. Money is sweeter than honey. Money money this. Money money that. Profit will make my wallet fat!" (When you have a lot of money, you will definitely feel pleasure just like this Mr. Krab)
- "Wash your hands, leave the floor, change clothes! The health inspector will come here." (Welcome special guests by making things cleaner)
- "The receipt is out of your salary." (Even if you have a high salary, after a while your salary will run out, so save - save your money)
- "All of you come back to work, I'm not running a happy factory here." (Like any jobs, you must accept the consequences of working unhappily)
- "Today, I want you to take everything here, every last pickle and patty must be counted." (Details are the things that are needed so that you do not lose money in looking for money or building a business, everything must be calculated)
- "I can think of 10 good reasons to never let go of a penny." (No matter how small money is money)
- "Spongebob, I didn't pay you to stand around here [give him a spatula] back to the kitchen!" (Do what you should do)
- "Plankton is a smart animal. You have to remain vigilant about it, Spongebob. The Krabby Patty law must be enforced. The future of the Krusty Krab depends on it." (Be careful of your competitors or something that wants to knock you down, because the future of your business depends on that person)
- "Suckers waste money by having fun? That is the biggest fraud ever!" (Don't use excessive money to have fun, because, in the end, you're the one who needs to use it in the future.
- "Money is always right!" (You can do anything with money)
- "That's money that makes the world go round." (The world will get better when you have money)
- "Because you've noticed, profits have declined this month. We need a gimmick to bring in customers. Do you have any ideas?" (A business must have experienced a decline in profits, so that the business continues to run.)
- A man who works hard all week to keep his pants off all weekend. "(Don't forget to take a vacation after your hard work so that the work is still good)
There are various quotes from Mr. Krab who inspired to be even more enthusiastic to seek money and to follow this harsh business world. Indeed, most only talk about money and money, which in turn seems greedy, but throw away the negative traits and try to pay attention to the positive traits that we can take, many of which are good to apply to our daily lives.
Sunday, July 7, 2019
Some funny quote from SpongeBob and Patrick
The film series Spongebob Squarepants is very popular among many people, from among children and even adults, who are still happy to watch it, because the light stories are good to watch.
And in the film Spongebob, there is a character named Patrick Star who is very silly but has a strong spirit of friendship with Spongebob, often ridiculous words come out of the mouth of the pink starfish, this silliness makes the watching laugh at his behavior.
Patrick: "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"
Patrick: "MINDY! Do you see my underwear?"
Mindy: "No Patrick"
Patrick: "do you want to see it?"
Patrick: (looking at his watch drawn on his pen)
Patrick: "Wow, I have to draw a new battery for this"
Patrick: "Hey, this isn't as easy as you see it. Sometimes I lose the remote, sometimes I have to fix the TV antenna, and sometimes my ass hurts!"
Spongebob: "What is that?"
Spongebob: "I hate you, Patrick."
Patrick: "I hate it too."
Spongebob: "I hate you no matter what!"
Patrick: "I will hate you even if I don't hate you."
Spongebob: "I will hate you even if it makes sense."
Patrick: "I hate you even if you become me. That's how much I hate you."
Spongebob: "What did you eat today?"
Patrick: "A roast chicken and pizza"
Spongebob: "No, no, this morning?"
Patrick: "A roast chicken and pizza"
Patrick: "Waiting for your return." (This one might be a touching word)
Patrick: "Are you Squidward?"
(Other people resemble Squidward): "No"
(a few seconds later)
Patrick: "Are you Squidward now?"
(Others like Squidward): "NO!"
(knock the door)
Patrick: "I love you"
(people close the door)
Patrick: (whistling to birds)
Spongebob: "Patrick, I don't know you can speak bird."
Patrick: "It's not SpongeBob bird language, it's Italian"
Patrick: "What are 3? I'm asking for 5!"
Flying Dutchman: "4?"
Patrick: "3 Accept or not."
Mr. Krab: "Patrick you got fired"
Patrick: "But I'm not working here"
Mr. Krab: "Okay do you want to work here"
Patrick: "COURSE WAH WANT!"
Mr. Krab: "Alright Patrick Now You Fire"
Patrick: "If money can make me forget my best friend, then I prefer not to have money at all" (awwww)
Patrick: "What is claustrophobia?"
SpongeBob: "Afraid of being nervous?"
Patrick: "Haha turns out Squidward is afraid of Santa"
SpongeBob: (rather close the squid again)
Squidward: "Don't come near! I told you I'm claustrophobia!"
Patrick: "Ho ho ho ... (mimic Santa claus's voice)"
SpongeBob: "Don't Patrick ... you scare him"
[ket: claustrophobia = phobia in narrow spaces]
Patrick: "No Spongebob, it's too dark here"